From: "Don Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] MSE update failures

I heard about them from tech podcasts.  I did not go looking for them, they
were waiting to be downloaded and installed from the System Tray Tuesday
night.  I like to set the update setting so that I am aware of updates.
This does require the user to be viligent!  For most people, including my
adault kids, I recommend automatic updates.

Open Windows Update and check for Updates.  If you use automatic updates,
you can check update history to see if the IE8 and Windows 7 security
updates were installed this week.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen