Friends,
This ordinarily would not be a big deal to me however, I am in school again So,
here is my problem within word after typing my paper I use to be able to route
PC to Jaws and go to the bottom of the page to see how many words were on the
paper. Now, it reads something to the effect of 12/705 and then gives me a
percentage after that. If anyone can assist me with this problem it would be
greatly appreciated.

P.s. the 12/705 was an actual number with the percentage of 20 but more or less
it was used as an example. I use Jaws 10 OS is XP Pro and version of word is
2007.