Friends,
A friend of mine is experiencing some problems with her Mac and Windows 7.
Basically from what I gather she installed windows 7 using Bootcamp, but was
unable to access the start menu. She has tried doing a merge to create the
start menu but it was unsuccessful as well. She attempted to create this merge
under the users folder root. She has always had this problem since installing
Windows 7. Her computer specs are below. If anyone can help please do all
information will be greatly appreciated. We both have been looking at websites
and most of them are pointing towards a permissions and security issue,
however, she says she has followed the directions for them as well and if I am
not mistaken she has came up with access denied on that as well.
Computer Specs:
windows 7 Pro all updated 2.3 ghz 4 gb of ram.