to virtualize message:
If using J11
insert+ windows key+ w
Then highlight and copy.

From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:40 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] A big problem

I really have a problem--a big one.
I tried recompiling the scrips for Skype Watch and now my PC doesn't stop saying unknown function and a bunch of other stuff about the installation of the program.
I feel like such a novice, which is probably exactly what I am.
Please help as this unknown function message is constant, even when I set my screen echo to none.
 I can't remember how to try to capture the message in the virtual window.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love