From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Van Der Walt
Riana
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 5:28 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] MS Office 2003, free download

Dear List,

A few months ago, someone posted an url to download MS
Office 2003 for
free I think on this list.

A friend now needs to re-install this after a pc crash, but
does not
have a cd, the Office 2003 package having been a
complementary
installation by the Vender when the pc was purchased some
years ago.

Does someone please still have the relevant url and can one
just install
it via the windows components in the add/remove programs
submenu under
the control panel in Windows XP?

If not, where can he find details on how to do the relevant
installation,
clear enough for an average jaws 11 user?

Thanks and regards,

Riana

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: