To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Some good news for me to share

Because many in the US may conclude you have earned a 4-year degree, they
might be misled into believing you possess more knowledge than the
certificate you earned stipulates. Please watch what your words convey
Chris. That is if you're not intentionally trying to mislead people into
believing you possess more technical knowledge than you actually do. It is
unethical to do this; especially with the population on these lists. You
actually possess a degree meant to be completed in 1 or 2 years, but you
stated below it took you 4 years. Is this correct?
Andre
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>