CM SPAM detection: spam

Thanks I'll do that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <able...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] NVDA

Ann, you've had this problem on the Jaws scripting list as well. U
said it only occurred when u included a link to a certain site, but
that link's gone & you've still got this header.

I don't know what it is precisely, but I, like Don, suspect u may have
a problem.

My suggestion is that u go to:
www.trendmicro.com
download HijackThis, install it into its own folder, then choose the
option to create & save a log file. Send it me off list & I'll have a
look.

Gmail doesn't add this header, & you're using outlook depressed (I
mean express), so I see no obvious reason for it. HJT won't find
everything, specifically rootkits, but rootkits usually leave friends
behind.