I get the following errors messages each time I attempt to extract the tutorial files, in the save mode the error message is files skipped an unknown compression method, and in the open mode the error message is no files to extract. If you like, contact me directly, mauriceto...@verizon.net. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows Live Mail, adding contacts

I realize you were not asking this directly, but I completely dumped WLM in
my Windows7 64-bit version and used a tutorial posted on the W7Starter's
list to enable the use of Windows Mail on Windows7. It is the email client
I'm using to type this message; it feels very much like Outlook Express. I
was having way to many quirks with WLM, and since making the change I've not had any email problems at all with Contacts or otherwise. I was also able to
import my Outlook Express contacts and old email messages from OE. Let me
know and I'll post a link where you can download the tutorial. Heck, here's
the link for the tutorial:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10556184/Ryan%27s%20Windows%20Mail%20Tweak%20tutorial.zip
Here is the link for the necessary files to complete the tutorial:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10556184/Ryan%27s%20Windows%20Mail%20Tweak.zip
If you decide that Windows mail on your Windows 7 32 or 64 bit version is
for you, make sure to first use an administrator account then make sure to
lower your User Account Control (UAC) to 0%.
Andre
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maurice T. Toler" <mauriceto...@verizon.net>