Deanne,
Thank you I was able to retrieve the email address and it is not the same. I have now added it to the block list. I knew how to get to properties using the alt enter key combo, but did not realize I could do it on a message to get this information. Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Deanne Miller" <jawsstude...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Question About a Virus

Hi Josh:
Here is something I do sometimes with messages like this:
In your inbox, press alt plus enter on the message to bring up the properties. Control tab once to the details page and then tab once to put the focus in the details list. Press the end key to go to the end of the list and then arrow up until you hear the "from" line. This should give you the actual email address and domain of the sender. If the address is the same as your professor, you don't want to block the message. If it's different, though, you can block them. If the domain is different from your professor's--that is, the url of the email message, such as gmail.com, or hotmail.com, etc--then it would be safe to block the domain. If you are using Windows Vista and Windows Mail, blocking a sender is very easy. Press escape to return the focus to your inbox, then press the applications key and arrow up to "Junkmail" submenu. You will find a few options there, two of which say something like, "add sender's domain to blocked sender's list," and "add sender to blocked sender's list." Just press enter on whichever one you want. With XP and Outlook Express, go to the Message menu and arrow up to "block sender" and press Enter there.
Hope this helps,
Deanne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>