From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 8:47 PM
To: blc
Subject: [Blind-Computing] image for windows

I just downloaded the trial version. One of the default
install options is to create a dos recovery disc. Is this
necessary? I am using windows 7 32 bit.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational,
inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very
extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: