Hi all,
I have both Firefox and IE as Internet browsers.
Yesterday when people were talking about defragging I decided to do some housekeeping on my PC.
I got PC maintenance from the Jaws user site and followed the steps.
When I did windows+r and typed %temp%, highlighted all, and shift+delete, I got errors. I began deleting page by page but maybe I messed up an IE file? My friend's daughter is bicycling cross country USA to raise money for cancer. When I enter on link IE tells me that link is not good. I emailed to many friends and no one seems to have a problem with this link. So I made firefox the default browser and entered on link and had no problem.
So do you think I messed up IE 8 while cleaning up my PC?
If so where can I get a new download to reinstall? Do you think that could be the problem?
Thanks,
Ann