Francis,
I use the computer version of facebook. However, many people say that the mobile version is more accessible "m.facebook.com". I enjoy using the computer version of facebook because it allows me to chat directly from the application without using a third party application. A couple of emails that I have saved regarding facebook did not contain a tutorial, but rather suggested that people check out blind cooltech and search for tutorials there. I also am going to include an email address to a blind facebook group that may be able to help you with any questions you have.

b-f-b-subscr...@yahoogroups.com.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis E. Khan" <fek...@tstt.net.tt>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 4:00 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Learning the Intricaties of using Facebook

Someone suggested to me that I should joint Facebook and I received one lesson on being acquainted with it. Are there any tutorials on learning to navigate Facebook? I was told about walls and pictures and getting information about threads on my computer but they mean nothing to me now.

Any advice would be welcome.

Francis Khan