To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] digital signature

hi
that sounds quite good as i only use the other one now and again.

the normal one which is my first name is used on all correspondence i send but the second one will only be used on one group posting.

and as it is a buy and sell group i don't post that often certainly not as much as i post to all the other groups and friends. so 2 signatures would be good provided the second one does not appear automatically on the one i use for normal correspondence..

and how do i use the other signature once i type the advert out?
thank you
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>