Where do I find the "Files"? I even tried to go in through my folder. It still doesn't respond. "A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Gallik" <billgal...@centurytel.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] question about Contacts in Windows Mail

Try going to "My Files," then when you open that locate the "Contacts" folder and open that.

Now you should be able to "see" a series of *.CONTACT files, highlight the specific contact you want to modify and open the "FILE" (ALT+F) menu and select "OPEN" or "NEW," depending on whether you want to edit an existing contact or create a new contact you should find yourself in the "Name & E-Mail" tab.

Note that if you select "NEW" you need to select the "Contact" option.

HTH

-----Original Message----- From: Wayne Scott