Lenny, Agreed, is that the WW4B group?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:40 PM
To: blind computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] reply to sender link

This is interesting. On one yahoo group there is a link
reply to sender that works great. I have several yahoo
groups and this link occurs only on one group. With windows
live mail and windows 7 it would be great if I could get
that on every email group. Just wondering if anyone else has
come across that link?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational,
inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very
extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: