From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
John M.
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:06 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Want to purchase a copy
ofMicrosoft2003program

1. Outlook is included in Office 2003 Standard and Pro.
2. As far as I have been able to find, Office 2003 is the
minimum that is
officially supported on Win 7. Office XP can be installed,
but has reported
issues with no work-around.
3. As far as I know, it can only be installed on one
computer.  But, once I
open the package, I will have my wife read the license to
verify that fact.
If I recall, some MS products do allow you to install on
more than one
computer, as long as not more than one of the copies is
being used
concurrently.  Not a problem for me, as I will only have one
computer
running Win 7.  Next new computer is going to be a Mac.

John