From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
In Arcadia
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 1:36 PM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Changing Gmail password

Hi All;

I want to change my password in my Gmail account but, they say to Click the
gear icon at the
top of any Gmail page, then Mail settings.  Well, my wife can't find a, gear

Icon, at the top of any Gmail page or, anywhere else on the page.  We are
looking for a picture of a, Gear, or the word, Gear, & aren't finding either

one!  Does anyone know exactly what we should be looking for?  All help will

be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.