Good Afternoon,

I seem to be having problems updating Adobe Flash Player for Firefox.

I got the one for IE 8 updated using:

http://updateflash.org

but that site keeps saying

You have version 10.2.152 which is old (the latest version is 10.2.159.1).

when I go to the site with Firefox.  I was running Firefox 3.6 when my
adventures began and one time when I loaded it, I was informed about the update
for Webvisum which I accepted.  The next thing I knew, Firefox 4 had been
installed and I didn't knowingly agree to the update.  I've downloaded,
reinstalled, and run the Ninite program several times and did a cold boot and
it says Firefox has been skipped because it is up to date.

I'm running JAWS 10 on an XP Home with SP3 machine.  Does anyone have any ideas
where I'm going wrong and what I can do to get both parts of Adobe Flash Player
updated?

Thanks,

Margaret