System Protection is a feature of W7. If you enter system protection, it will list time/date that changes were made to the computer. Based on the list, hopefully, you can determine when the unwanted change started.

Maury
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Rawls" <jazzpi...@ca.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:43 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] A strange thing when i try to do a system restore.

Hi All,
I am running windows 7, home premium, jaws 12, latest update, and have a problem in trying to restore my computer. When I open up system restore, the first thing I see is system protection link. I have, never seen this before. It is keeping me from restoring my system to an earlier point. How do I rid myself of this annoying thing, so that I can use system restore? Jim