Hi there!
I am getting the following kind of warning message when I'm opening email message from few individuals not from everyone. How do I stop the message?do I have to tell to the sender to fix or correct things from their side?
The following message is only showing from couple of email senders.
Error message starts here:
Windows Internet Explorer
One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:
1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or
2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls.
As a result, the page might not display correctly.
OK