From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Lennie
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 6:27 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Protection Error in reading a PDF
file

Hi,

I am using Adobe Reader 9 to read my PDF files. I downloaded
a new
PDF document today and Jaws said the following message which
for some
reason is not displayed on the screen.

The author set this  document security settings in such a
way that
prevent access.

Then Jaws says: Alert: Protection error.

This document is 9,924 KB in size so there is data there.

Does anyone know a work around for this error so that I can
read the document?

Any assistance will greatly be appreciated. It is a quick
guide
manual for a new electronic device that I ordered yesterday
and I
want to be prepared to use it when I receive it.

Thanks. Take care.

Lennie

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: