Has anyone tried a repair on windows 7 home? I have m.republicianherald.com for
the mobile version of our newspaper. When I click on the link prior to the
local temp it brings up an accuweather page for my home town. Now on that page
there is an extended forecast. When I click on that it displays state college
weather. However, the actual address has my zip code. I ran 3 different spyware
programs including combofix. It has not corrected the problem. I then used
firefox with the same result so it has to be in my system. My wife’s lap top
works fine. A few months ago a similar problem was there only the site that it
tried to take me to was listed as profanity. I ran eset and the same anti
spyware programs and combofix made a registry change that corrected the
problem. It now is not making the correction.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com