Hi All,

I haven't made the switch to tab browsing in Internet Explorer 8 yet, and
thought I remembered that there was a keystroke to rapidly switch from IE
Window to IE window along the lines of Control-F6 in Word to quickly move among
open documents without having to keep pressing alt-tab to get to another open
Word document.

I'm running XP Home with SP 3 and JAWS 9 to 12 along with Window-Eyes 7.5.1 are
on the machine.

If I haven't dreamt that such a keystroke in IE exists and someone knows, it,
could you please pass it along?

Thanks,

Margaret