One more time did not work. Maybe call FS tomorrow and Tandem with them. Sweet dreams.
Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Jaws13 officially released

Hi again,
Well I am trying to write a review for a laptop Samsung and OCR scanning I believe did not work.
www.dooyoo.com
I enter on English, logon, enter on laptops, go to Samsung, enter on 10 reviews,, enter on write a review, jaws find "summary" or down arrow to stars. I invoke scanning by typing insert+spaceBar then o then c for component and nothing. On site I can down arrow from 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars and enter and nothing happens. I then go back to 1 arrow down and shift to select 3 and press convenient scanning keystroke and nothing.
Unsure if I am doing this correctly or not.
This problem also mentioned on script Jaws list.
Any sugggestions appreciated.
I'll try it one more time and then TV time.