From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
karen schrade
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:40 AM
To: blind computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] outlook 2010 and win 7

i am tearing my hair out trying to get outlook to work. i
copied my csv
addressbook from OE and imported it onto the new laptop with
win 7 and O
2010. the contacts are there. I even managed to set up a
distribution list
though that's not what o calls it.  i have the navigation
pane set to normal
and the reading and to do panes turned off. I have all the
settings for my
isp in there and can send and receive email.

my current problem is trying to get o to autocomplete an
email address. i
looked and the setting for finishing an address is checked.
if i try doing
an address, though, it will not complete it no matter how
many letters i
type. i suspect i'm missing some setting but have no idea
what. I'd
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Karen

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: