From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:46 PM
To: blind computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] office 2010 uninstall

Is there any way to uninstall and not loose an install
count? The version I purchased has 3 installs. I want to put
one on a lap top and on the computer that I help my grandson
with. I already installed it on this machine and have to
recover back a week or so. Maybe even update it to 64 bit.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational,
inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very
extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: