From: "Susan Wojtecki" <susan.wojte...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] audio recording software

On 12/21/11, Brad Keller <keller...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. I am looking for recommendations for an audio recording application
> that will record audio input through the sound card. I would like this to
> be
> accessible with JAWS as much as possible. I have tried some but so far no
> luck. Anyone got any suggestions?
> Brad Keller
>
> email: keller...@gmail.com
> Skype: Brad-Keller1

Brad,
You didn't say which version of Windows you have, but you might check
on Total Recorder from www.high-criteria.com (hopefully that's the
website, if not Google can surely direct you.) This is supposed to
work with Windows 7 though I've yet to test it, not sure about Vista.
It's not free but you should be able to do what you want.

Susan