Becky,

Does this program do everything that openbook does?

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Becky B.
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:56 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] mainstream OCR packages?

Hello.
Before you decide on a scanning program, check out
http://www.readingmadeez.com/products/TextClonerPro.html
I've been using it for several years.  It does the job quite nicely for me
and at a fraction of the cost of other programs.  Cost is $99.95 and you can

download a trial version to check out.

Becky