Kevin,

I have the dvd, can I do this myself or do I need sighted help?

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Andrews
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 10:54 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] reformating win 7 computer

some computers, if it isn't a custom machine, come bundled with a recovery
partition on the hard drive of that system, you may be able to reinstall
Windows that way although I've never tried this myself.

On 2/4/2012 10:58 AM, Kathy Pingstock wrote:
> Is there a way to redo and reinstall my laptop without the win 7 dvd?
> Or do I need my wind 7 home dvd to put computer back to default. I am
> having some problems with it and want to put it back when I bought it.
>
> Kathy

Kevin J. Andrews
Skype ID: kevinwings0608
GMail: kevin.andrew...@gmail.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/kevinja
Web site: http://techwizard.info
Blog: http://kevinjandrews.info

"A man who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein