To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Question

If I wanted to pretty much go back and start from the beginning, or pretty much the beginning concerning computer use, where and how would I do it? I'm missing all the fun and I'm tired of not knowing anything.
Thanks in advance.

Gerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" <goldyemo...@gmail.com>