Did you check the link at the bottom of the post regarding
help

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Shyam Sharma
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 4:59 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Need guidance for changing the
subscription mode

Hi friends,

I am one of the subscribers of this group. I want to change
my subscription
mode. How can do it?

I have visited on the info page of the group but I could not
find any
satisfactory answer.

It was asking for Administrative address-I don't know what
should be typed
there. I have typed my E-mail ID but it was showing error.

I was also asked for the password.-I have forgotten the
password which I
used for the registration to this group.

I am sure there must be any solution to this but don't know
what.

Need your help.

Waiting for your reply:

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: