This is a new one on me.  I just attempted to access  www.benedirect.adp.com
and got the following certificate error.  This is supposed to be a legitimate
web site for signing up for automatic deduction  of my employer's monthly
health care plan premiums from my bank checking account, but apparently, there
is some problem with this site.  What the heck is a certificate error, and is
it safe to continue to this site anyway even though this is not recommended?
Below, is the entire text of the message.  Thanks for any help.

Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked

table with 2 columns and 8 rows
Shield icon

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different
website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept
any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Recommended icon
Click here to close this webpage.

Not recommended icon
Continue to this website (not recommended).

More information

Gerald