From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
kerryn gunness
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:24 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Widening columns in Excel
2010

u have to

1. select the column

2. press alt o for the format menu, arrow down to column sub
menu, press
enter

3. u will here column width ..., press enter.

4. in the edit field, type the value and press enter, your
column width
would change.

this is for office 2003

Kerryn Gunness
Death and life are in the power of the tongue
> For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: