Good Afternoon,

Last month someone here mentioned that Weather Bug worked well with JAWS and said it could be found at

http://weather.weatherbug.com

I may have the program confused with something else, but I've got it in what passes for my memory that, at least in the past, Weather Bug does not have a good reputation and people were advised not to use it. I think it at the very least it put stuff on one's computer without permission. I hope I'm wrong or that it has cleaned up it's act since Weather Underground Braille has started giving temperatures here that are way off and I'm looking for another source for weather.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am so far behind with e-mail that it isn't funny.

Thanks,

Margaret