Hi Mark, I do not provide too much in the way of hints or tips, because the whole point of the game is to figure things out. However, keep in mind that the object of the game is to eliminate the Desperado brothers. If you successfully opened the desk drawer, then you saw something that might be very useful. You probably have learned that you just cannot walk away from a Desperado brother when you come in contact with one. Put these facts together and you reach an obvious conclusion. I hope you have read the instructions written into the game and available at the initial prompt. They inform you that two-word commands get things done. That's about all I can say for now. Good luck cleaning up Dodge City!

Rich De Steno