I’ve asked several questions of JAWS users for help in burning a CD with
different burning software, but I stumbled upon a site that says that “things
have got a whole lot easier. Windows 7 has its own built in burning features so
you can burn a CD/DVD in just a few clicks.”

1. Select a file or files you want to burn to a disc, and click the Burn button
at the top of your window.

2. You will then be presented with another window showing the files added to
the burn list, so you will be able to add more files to the burn list if you
want or you can just click burn to disc.

3. It will then check to make sure you have a disc inserted into your drive,
and if you do you will be asked to add a name to the disc and you can choose a
different write speed if you wish but it will automatically select the highest
recording speed available for you.

4. And once you’ve clicked next it will begin burning the files to the disc,
and then your done.

 What I’d like to know is if any JAWS users burn a CD with this Windows
7burner, and to please tell me how? I have Windows 7 on my computer