I’m relatively pc literate, and very good with jaws 8, yes, I know-ancient,
but 12 at home, but have never burnned a cd before, and I want to begin
burnning my own audio books, digital books, and simply files from my work pc. I
have multiple cd burnning software on my office pc, i.e. roxio 10, wmp, and
recently found out from your email, of the xp utility burnner. as I said, I
have windows xp as my operating system, and would like to know of the 3
burnners I have, which is the easiest, for burnning the 2 type cds, and the
digital cartrige, and how to burn with it? thanks, t