Thanks very Much

From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 6:45 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How do You Open an Attachment in WLM

Hello there;
You first need to have WLM allow attachments;

1, open WLM,
2, alt+f=file,
3, O=options,
4, S=safety options,
5, shift+tab once to options tab,
6, right arrow until you hear;
Security tab,
7, now tab and uncheck the box;
Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
virus.
Now tab to okay press enter.

To read an attachment,
1, open the message which contains the attached file,
2, now shift+tab,
You should see the attached file,
Press enter.
You should hear;
Do you want to open this file?
If you do, just tab to open.
You also have the option to save the attachment,
1, open the message which contains the attached file,
2,press alt+f=file,
3, S=save file,
Down arrow and enter on save attachments,
Now you will first hear the name of the attached file,
Tab once you'll see/hear, the destination of where the file will be saved,
Now tab and enter on the save button.

Hope this helps.