thank you. I thought this was what it was, and since I do use wlm, I have no idea why I received the reply to top post. thanks again

-----Original Message----- From: Martina Letochová
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:13 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] what is top post?

Top posting is simply replying at the top and leaving the original message
below the reply, like it's done in this very example. This is prefered on
lists like this so that people would find the reply at once. Some people
tend to bottom post instead - reply below the original message, which makes
it more difficult to find the message if it's between too many replies and
signatures; for example Thunderbird has this setting on default and people
just don't know how to change it or don't bother to do it; I see you use
Windows Live Mail so that should be still fine.
Martina