search at the bottom of your screen, type in their name or email addy if you
know it. sometimes this could bring back several people with same name if
that's all your searching..
----- Original Message -----
From: "t." <truely4r...@live.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 7:08 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] facebook user search

  I’m not the most technically sharp knife in the drawer, but can manage,
and have listened to both facebook tutorials, and  honestly had a tremendous
time understanding how to do what she instructed, so I’ll ask a jaws
facebook user, how do I look up a person, not on my friends list, so I can
contact them?