hello there;

you will need to backup your PSTFile in outlook 2007.

to do this,
try the following;

1, while in outlook,
press, alt+f=file,

2, t=import&export,
or, you could simply use up or down arrow and enter on import&export.

3, now you need to up arrow and enter on,
export to a file;

4, now you nneed to down arrow and choose,
personal folder file (pst)
press enter.
"Personal Folder File (.pst)." A .pst file will back up everything that
Outlook contains.

5, you will now land in a list of your folders,
so use the up arrow until you hear;
personal folders open,
you will also hear the number of folders,
you need to tab and check the box,
include sub folders
now tab next,
here your being asked, where you would like to save the file,
so you could choose my documents, or desktop, your choice,
once you've determined where the file will be saved,
tab finish and press the enter key.
the export process will begin,

hope this helps.