Jaws will not work with Dragon without J-Say. Well, actually it will work, but you won't know what it is doing unless you have the J-Say scripts. The current versions that work together are Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional 11.5, J-Say 10 and Jaws build 13.0.718. You must have these versions installed or they will not work properly together.

-----Original Message----- From: Carliss
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 12:30 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Dragon Speak and jaws 13?

Listers,

Win-zip has Dragon speak12 on sale and I have been wanting this program for
a long, long time.  But I don't know if it really works with jaws. Some time
ago I heard that it does but I don't really know.

So if some one out there does know, please pass on the information?

J-Say, just cost to much for me at this time.

Thanks to you all.

Carliss

P.s. Is it true that part of J-Say, is, Dragon Speak?