If you set a message rule to block out an entire domain then nothing from
there will come across at all just so you know.

David Ferrin

From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Anna Vimini
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:57 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] domaine name

could some one on the list explaine to me how to block a domaine name ?
and if I block a domaine name to a peticular message will it stop other
messages from people in my address book that I get messages from , from
coming in?
because I only want the domaine name from the message that I do not want to
stop coming in?
I am using outlook express.
thanks in advance anna