Hi Anna,
when you get this particullar message, usually it is a hard disk failure. sometimes the memory stick may be a bit lose too.
Samson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anna Vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:23 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] system failure

Hi ,
this morning when I booted up my computer I had to have someone read me the screen because it did not go into windows the screen read system failure insert your system disk and press enter. so I just turned the computer off instead of doing what it said and it started normally.
does any one know why this happened?
i  AM using windows xp
thanks in advance anna

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7731 (20121126) __________