Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:24 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] is there a free version of eudora

Hi Rosemarie,
Not that I'm aware of,
but you can choose free when you install the program.
I don't remember the exact wording, but as you install it, there will be
features that are only be available
if you opt to purchase.
Honestly, I don't think the program is being developed any longer, but still
works.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>