I never used music formatted disks to play MP3's on a regular stereo. I always used standard computer blank CD's, nothing more. I just burn them on as data files and stick the CD in the machine, and it plays, very simple.

Rich De Steno

On 12/22/2012 4:39 PM, Bob W wrote:
You said you burned them to a data disk. In order to play in other devices
you need to burn them to music formatted disks.

Hope this helps,
Bob.

"In politics, absurdity is not a handicap." --Napoleon Bonaparte
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "blind computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] making a mp3 cd

I have no idea what I might be doing wrong. I took several of my Christmas
cds and ripped them to mp3 format. Then burned them to a data disk to play
in both my dvd player and car cd player. I havedone it in the past. I just
burned 4 cds and non will play in either divice. Any thoughts?
Thanks
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com