From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bob W
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:18 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Original Order!! Please?

Perhaps I've missed it, but, if not, the first thing you need to do is tell
us what program you use to listen to your cds: winamp, windows media player.

Which operating system you use, or which speech program, could be helpful
too.

Bob

"In politics, absurdity is not a handicap." --Napoleon Bonaparte