From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lennie
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:27 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Initial setup of new computer

Hi,

I have a new windows7 64 bits computer ready to fire up. As you know,
Jaws is not installed yet.
My question is this. Can I being blind do the initial setup using
narrator? If so, since I never use narrator, can someone give me some
guidance on how to use the narrator in a windows 7 OS environment? I
do have some basic ideas what to expect, but sighted help is not
possible even though my wife could be of some help. She is very
reluctant since she is afraid of screwing something up.

I would like to be able to do the setup with narrator so I can get to
the point to install Jaws. If the opinion from the list don't think
that this is possible, then I will have to call someone to do the setup for
me.

Thanks for any advice and suggestions. I appreciate any help that I
can get. Take care.

Lennie