From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mujtaba Merchant
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:13 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] tablets

The voice over on the iPad is quite remarkable actually, enjoyed the
experience. Needs a lot of getting used too, not having buttons and all I
mean. I don't think you need an additional screen reader on it to be able to
use it. Did not do some intensive testing on it though, friends iPad and you
know how selfish iPad users can get - HAHAHAHA!