From: "Paul Magill" <magi...@bigpond.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:01 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Using Windows XP,trying to email shortcut files
with Outlook2007

Hi All,

I am trying to email some shortcut files, copied from the Windows XP start
menu, but Outlook2007 puts up a message referring to the files the shortcut
files point to, not the shortcuts themselves.

That is, Outlook is trying to attach to the email, the target of the
shortcuts, not the shortcuts them self.

I tried using F2 to rename the files by adding a .TXT extension, but Outlook
still recognises them as shortcuts, & looks for the target files.

 Is there any way I can do this, or is it just not possible?

All advise much appreciated,
Paul from Australia